Submit an Idea
Before you even begin you should realize one thing: I am not Nintendo,
and although I do program games occasionally I will not be creating
this game for you. What? This is obvious? You'd be surprised.
Next, read these guidelines and apply them to your idea:
- What you submit is what you get! Please format your idea the way you want it, and include a credit to yourself if you want one.
- Use correct spelling and grammar. Little things like "you" instead of "u" make a difference. If you are using a character's name, game name, or item name it must be capitalizated. When in doubt, check with this free grammar guide. I will not edit more than a few random mistakes from now on.
- Send only once for each idea. I get too much email as it is. Unless you get the mail sent back to you, assume I have received it.
- Keep content on a PG to mild PG-13 level. People of all ages may enjoy this page. There's no reason for a Mario game to have excessive swearing or violence (Mario type violence doesn't matter, I'm talking blood and guts spilling out).
- Put some effort into your submission. One liners wont even be considered. While not a requirement I suggest you try to be original as possible. No one wants to read the same thing over and over.
- Give me a title. If there is no title, your idea can not be listed!
- Make it related to Mario in some way.
- Include "Game Ideas" somewhere in your subject. This facilitates searching and improves your chances of getting posted.
Then submit it.
Please do not take it personally if I reject your idea, or do not
reply at all. I usually process ideas only once or twice a month, if not longer. If you
follow all the guidelines your idea should eventually make it to the site.