Mario Games he's been in:
These are the games where Toad has had an active role. Not much, is it?
Mario Games he's had a major role in the story:
- SMB:2- Selected from a team of four
- Mario Kart/Mario Kart64- He was a pretty good driver, with THE BEST handling.
- Mario's Dream Tennis- The fastest of the eight selectable, I believe.
- Wario's Woods-LEAD ROLE!!! Fighting Wario for control of the, um, woods.
Although Toad has not been in very many active roles, in most games he has had a large part in the story.
Mario Games he HASN'T BEEN IN:
- SMB- The final mushroom in World 7 was Toad. All the others were related to him
- SMB:3- Toad's Mushroom House o' Goodies! Also the card game and such
- Super Mario RPG-Toad had a HUGE story line role in this. Besides being a beginner tutor, he was VERY helpful throughout the game.
- SM64- Gives you some free stars and helps with the game.
These are the games where Nintendo choose NOT to put in the mushroom helper Toad, and why.
- SMW- Different land
- SMW:2-Different time
- SML:1-3- I guess, many people were not in this game
Info. about Toad and reasons he has been neglected.
Why People Like Toad:
- He runs around Mushroom Kingdom/World to help Mario throughout his quest. Shouldn't Mario, the great hero, be able to get along by himself?
- He had a decent character in both SMB:2, dream Tennis, and Mario Kart. Fast, agile, nimble, are these the character traits of a hero or what?
- He's one of the higher ranking Mushroom officials on the entire Mushroom Kingdom. Pretty cool job if you ask me.
- He usually supplies Mario with Items though out the game. The net time you use a Super Leaf in SMB:3, remember where you got it.
- Anyone who's ever read the Mario comics or books knows it's Toad that always saves everyones butt.
Why do people like this lovable 'shroom? Here's why!
- He's got a Mushroom for a head, instant protection againced the rain. Too bad I don't have a hat like that.
- Royalty-Who doesn't like someone in charge.
- Loyalty-He's always there for Mario. Running after him, dodging Koopa Klan members, and just to give him a power up. Wow.
- Cothes- The pant/vest combo is so trendy
- Popular- All the mushroom people thoughout the games are simply refered to as Toad. Wow.
- Don't you just love it how in world one of SMB:3 Toad supplies you with 2 whistles and a P-wing?
- He's short and just plain lovable.