Mario Games he has been in:
Tatanga. He has to be THE oddest character. The only reason he exists it because of one game.
Mario Games he COULD of been in:
- Super Mario Land-This is it. He's the big boss that took over...Sahara Land? With a bunch of wanna-be-koopa troop?
Stories that need to be told:
- Super Mario Kart-They could have made him a racer.
- Super Mario Land 2-Nah...Wario's a much cooler boss then Tatanga.
- Super Mario 64-You get to the last boss, expecting Bowser (yet again) and Tatanga comes out of no where! That would have been cool.
- WHATS THE DEAL WITH TATANGA???-Did we REALLY need this boring, odd, character for Super Mario Land?
- Is this the best originality that we can expect from Nintendo???
- Why did he want to take over...whatever...and why did Mario care?
- What the HECK is he anyway?
- Why does he care about Daisy?
Why People Like the Tatanga:
- The most neglected boss of all time. Except for maybe Wart, but Warts so much cooler. He had one scene, and bam, dissapeared.
- Thats it. Not very heroic.
- I don't know...i see little likable about the...whatever he is.
- Space Ship-Why walk...
- Names-He's the leader of a bunch of monsters with unpronouncable names.
- Ears-Look at them ears. Funny.