Mario Games she has been in:
Well, there not actual Mario games, but there good enough. Anyway, she only shows up in Wario games, for she IS Wario’s arch-nemesis.
Stories that need to be told:
- Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land-After Wario’s failure to steal Mario’s treasure, he goes after famed Pirate, Captain Syrup’s gold.
- Wario Land 2-This time it’s revenge! After losing her gold, castle and genie to Wario, she gathers her crew to steal it back.
- Captain Syrup’s background-Who is she? Where did she amass all of that gold? How the heck did she fit a 60 story gold statue of Princess Toadstool in her castle?
- Captain Syrup vs. Princess Toadstool-Cat fight, Cat fight! (I have fifty bucks on Syrup)
- Wario Land 3: Syrup Land-Notice a pattern yet in Nintendo game boy games?
- Bowser’s Army vs Wart’s Army vs Smithy’s Army vs Tatanga’s Army vs Syrup’s Army.-Wow.
Why People Like Captain Syrup:
- How did she get all that money??? There had to of been something heroic about that event.
- Um, she has tried to ward off evil Wario and his obsession with money. Twice. That’s more then Mario can say.
- What ever happened to that cool genie??? That was a cool boss.
- Imagine the pain and suffering after losing Wario, then seeing his face on the moon!!! (this did happen, try to beat SML3:WL with lots of money.)
- One tough woman-I don’t know. She’s the one of the only female bosses. Girls can look up to her for future jobs in crime.
- She’s got (or use to have) that cool genie-Very cool genie. I wish I had a genie.
- Determination-Besides Bowser, she is the ONLY MAJOR boss to appear in MORE THEN ONE GAME, (I hope I didn’t forget anyone).