Princess Peach Toadstool
Mario Games she's been in:
These are the games where Peach has had an active role. Like most neglected characters, it isn't much.
Mario Games she's had a major role in the story:
- SMB:2- Shared role with 'rest. Pretty good jumper, but that's about it
- SMK/SMK 64- Speedy driver, uh that's about it
- SMRPG- GREAT healer, definitely the best character aside from Bowser
WOW! I think I need a bigger computer to hold them all!
Mario Games she HASN'T BEEN IN:
- SMB- Bowser took her, mushy ending with Mario for the ending. Notice you see Luigi no where
- SMB:3- Bowser had his kids change all the kings into animals then takes her. Peach is a bit humorous in the ending
- SMW- Again, Bowser takes her. Helps Mario with mushrooms in the final battle
- SM 64- Same big hairy deal. This time in 3-D, and with a cake!
- SML3:WL- A bunch of pirates took her statue. Who knows?!?!
- SMRPG- She wasn't a acting character for the ENTIRE game, so I put it in both. She was in most of the story
Games where I guess they got tired of the Mario defeats Bowser/saves Peach deal.
- SMW:2- Before she was born (I assume)
- SML- Replaced by princess "Daisy". Where is SHE from? Look out for a future cat fight!
- SML:2- I have absolutely no idea. Maybe she got lost on the way to Mario land.
It's just info about Peach and reasons she has been neglected.
Why People Like Peach:
- Uh, she kicked butt in Sub-Con
- Uh, well, she kicked butt in SMRPG
- Without her mushrooms, Mario never would have defeated Bowser in SMW. Uh, yeah!
- Um, that cake in SM64 was pretty nice (BTW, the dolls on it are life size! If you've seen the ending, you'll understand what that means).
- In Nintendo Power's Mario comics, Peach ends up saving them all!
- Tolerates Mario's womanizing and promiscuity (erhrrm, Daisy, Pauline)
Why people still trust the Princess even after being captures by Bowser time, after time, after time.
- Femininity- Is that a word? But it's true, Girls need to look up to a hero that doesn't have body odor.
- Royalty- Like Toad, she ranks high on the 'successful in life' scale.
- Pity- Why is it that Bowser ALWAYS tries to get to Mario through Peach. By now she should have a bag of clothes marked- "In case of Bowser."
- Crown- Shiny. Like Indiana Jones, that gold hat never seems to come off.