Mario Games he has been in:
Ah, NCs, I remember these. OK, time to start of with a cool character I forgot. Another one-timer, but cool.
Mario Games he COULD of been in:
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island-Had more of a role in this game than Bowser. You never fought him, but he always used some weird special effects to make the enemy really big.
There are many games that had reference to Kamek in one was or another, so should of had him in the game.
Stories that need to be told:
- Super Mario World-OK, I know it’s came out before YI, but with magikoopas, Kamek should of been there.
- Yoshi’s Story-It’s sort of like a continuation on YI, with baby Bowser. Why not Kamek???
- Backround-WHO THE HECK IS HE???
- The meeing of Kamek and Bowser-I think I told the correct story in my Kamek Bio, but Nintendo needs to give us a LITTTLE backround.
- History of Magikoopas-Where did they get those cool powers...
Why People Like Kamek:
- Started Magikoopa school (?)
- Trained Bowser to bo the cool boss he is today.
- Um...hmm....welll...OK...no more comments.
- He flys-Doesn’t everyone want to fly? Well, don’t you??? Nevermind.
- His broom-Really sweeps up the competition doesn’t it...eh...
- Mysterious-Has been a major character in only one game! When will he be back?
- The way he talks-Due to the inferior SNES (sniff), Kamek sounded like a drunk frog. Hey, Mario doesn’t sound any better on the N64.