Mario Games he's been in:
Poor ol' DK hasn't been in too many MARIO games. OK, OK, only 2 really
Mario Games he's had a major role in the story:
- SMK- An OK driver, I would never be caught dead using him. In SMK64 he was replaced with Wario.
DK has caused MARIO so much trouble, hehehe.
Non-Mario Games he's been in:
- Donkey Kong- FIRST APPEARANCE!!! Chucked barrels at MARIO for Pauline??? Who knows?
- DK Jr.- DK didn't have much of a role in this one. He was captured by Mario, but was saved by Donkey Kong Jr. I guess Nintendo does have a heart.
- DK3- Sorry, don't know much about this game. I DO know it exist. Just ask Kyle. Ya, bug him.
- DK GB- Ultra cool game. If you have Game Boy, GET IT NOW!!!
Because DK was such a popular character, Nintendo gave him his own game. and another. and another. (grumble, I STILL don't see Luigi's own game. @#*$&^*@!#)
Mario Games he HASN'T BEEN IN:
- Donkey Kong Country- After many years of being Neglected, this NC FINALLY got his OWN SERIES!!! Oh Ya, he saved his bananas from some pirates.
- DKC2- Well so much for fame, after his first hit he is again put aside for two new stars I'll talk of later. This time HE is captured by pirates.
- DKC3- Don't know much about this one either. Go bother Kyle. He knows everything.
- Donkey Kong Land- Game Boy version of DKC. Pretty cool.
- DKL2- Replica of DKC2. Exactly.
- DKL3- Take a wild guess what this game is about. I'll give a special prize to the person with the answer and at least one, cool, NC idea. Send e-mail to EWJim4@aol.com.
I won't go through all of them, since Kongs aren't really part of the regular Mario cast. But anyway, he wasn't in any of the primary Mario games.
Why People Like Donkey Kong:
- Saved Donkey Kong Country from a bunch of pirates.
- Gets captured by Cap'n K-Rool TWICE, to set up TWO more game titles. Sound's like Nintendo's kind of hero.
- Big and Hairy-DK is the male role compared to Princess as the female role mentioned earlier.
- Clothes-Early on he wore absolutely nothing. Well, he is an ape. So now Nintendo has upgraded his coverage-to a tie with DK on it.
- Aditude-He gets anything he wants and I mean ANYTHING. What I want to see a fight of Bowser vs. Donkey Kong.
- Anger-When he's mad, he starts chucking barrels. Simple enough.
- Graphics-Donkey Kong Country had the BEST graphics of it's time. To me it still has.